– Download the file named: PIPE_FLO-Professional 14.zip to your desktop
– Review the file named: PIPE-FLO-v15-Install-Instructions.pdf with your IT Dept prior to installation
– Right click the file named: PIPE_FLO-Professional 14.zip file and select “extract all.” (This will extract the files to your desktop and will create a folder called PIPE_FLO-Professional 14 for you. If you are using a third-party program to decompress the .zip, please follow its respective steps for extracting the file contents into a new folder.)
– For Standalone licenses follow the steps outlined in the file named: PIPE-FLO-v14-Install-Instructions.pdf to setup the USB Key and PIPE-FLO® client software
– For Network licenses follow the steps outlined in the file named: PIPE-FLO-v15-Install-Instructions.pdf to install the licensing server and PIPE-FLO® client software
After installing the PIPE-FLO® upgrade you will be unable to run the software, except in demo mode until you have setup your new USB Key.
After installing the PIPE-FLO® upgrade you will be unable to run the software, except in demo mode until you have setup your Network License.
Once downloaded, to activate your license please call ESI during our regular support hours of Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm Pacific US Time (excluding holidays).
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10 users right-click the setup.exe file and choose the “run as administrator” option to install the program.
Please review the system requirements page on the knowledge base prior to installing the program.
PIPE-FLO PROFESSIONAL V.14
PIPE-FLO PROFESSIONAL V.14 INSTRUCTIONS